Customer Service Representative
Working from home (preferably already living in Canada or Malta).
GreySnow Gaming is a small start-up with big plans. GreySnow Gaming is looking for customer service representatives to support our online poker and casino players. We’re looking for that person with the right attitude and experience to respond to our customer enquiries.
Bonus points go to those with online poker or casino experience; however that experience is not a requirement for the position.
- Be logged in and ready for work at shift start.
- Read, understand, and respond to player inquiries using available resources.
- Review player accounts and activity including chat logs.
- Review and resolve customer complaints.
- Proactively offer alternative solutions to customer complaints when applicable.
- Understand all company policies and procedures.
- Work within the team structure to ensure communication and tasks are completed efficiently.
- Strong and reliable Internet connection is necessary as this is a remote position.
- 2-3 years of customer service experience.
- Experienced in online poker/casino gaming is preferred but not necessary.
- Able to work all shifts.
- Fluent in written and spoken English (preferably as a first language)
- Accountable: Ready to work when shift starts. Able to follow set policies and procedures.
- Accepts constructive criticism with quality assurance. Able to meet deadlines.
- Adaptable: Flexibility may be required as we expand and add more shifts. Must adapt to reactive policy changes and is able to multi-task.
- Attention to Detail: Thoroughly understand the situation, review solutions to ensure a complete and accurate response is issued.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Able to focus in on the issue at hand. Can find unique but sensible solutions to difficult scenarios or situations.
- Customer-Focused: Must be customer-centric with a positive attitude. While not all customers are always right, they are the lifeline of our business.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Able to work within a team structure, and willing to take on tasks that push the team forward to success. Work collaboratively with co-workers on solving difficult situations or to lend expertise to a project.
Salary is dependent on experience and location (as we are allowing remote location and working from home).
We’re based in various places across the globe (currently USA, Canada, Malta and the Isle of Man). Ideally, we’d be looking for people currently living in either Canada or Malta for convenience (but it’s not essential). We don’t expect anyone to move locations but it’s a definite advantage if you already live there.
If you feel this role is for you, please email your details to [email protected].