Full Stack Developer
GreySnowPoker is a small start-up with big plans. GreySnowPoker is looking for someone who has a can-do attitude in development. You could be part of the team, becoming one of the first full-time members of the Development team.
We want you to be proactive and continue with our work so far, working with multiple consultants and bringing additional verticals to fruition.
- Be responsible for the implementation, maintenance for the CMS system
- Work with consultants and continue their current incentive
- Integrate a sportsbook and casino into the platform
- Delivering solutions across multiple teams and multiple platforms with different priorities
- Work closely with external suppliers to deliver and integrate incentives across all verticals
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders, distributed over multiple locations, and provide accurate progress updates for business and technical users
Skills & Experience:
- Considerable knowledge and exposure in development of APIs and applications/services
- Experience creating server side applications, through Node and React
- Good Docker experience
- Good Nginx experience
- Exceptional problem solving along with a willingness to learn new technologies
- Enjoys the challenge of working with a new start up
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Computer science or similar degree
- A knowledge of Graph CMS
- Experience of cloud flare
- Experience working with another IGaming firm
Salary is dependent on experience and location (as we are allowing remote location and working from home).
We’re based in various places across the globe (currently USA, Canada, Malta and the Isle of Man). Ideally, we’d be looking for people currently living in either Isle of Man or UK for convenience (but it’s not essential). We don’t expect anyone to move locations but it’s a definite advantage if you already live there.
If you feel this role is for you, please email your details to [email protected].