Head of QA
GreySnowPoker is a small start-up with big plans. GreySnowPoker is looking for someone who has a can-do attitude in QA and Automation. You could be part of the team, becoming one of the first full-time members of the QA team.
We want you to be proactive and continue what we have done so far, working with multiple consultants and bringing QA reporting and automation to the forefront.
- Synthetic monitoring knowledge of Apica but not essential
- Load Testing using ZebraTester
- Understanding of Node JS
- Testing multiple different applications HTML5, C++ client and standard web
- Responsible for writing detailed bug reports so analysis of problems, attention to detail, follow-up on open issues and experience with bug-tracking tools / databases is required
Skills & Experience:
- Node or similar
- Ideally worked with in Igaming
- Ability to work on tasks with minimal supervision
- Strong oral and written communication skills with proven track record of working with remote teams
- Strong familiarity with HTML 5 applications
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Fluency in the English language
Salary is dependant on experience and also location (as we are allowing remote location and working from home).
We’re based in various places across the globe (currently USA, Canada, Malta and the Isle of Man). Ideally, we’d be looking for people currently living in either Isle of Man or UK for convenience (but it’s not essential). We don’t expect anyone to move locations but it’s a definite advantage if you already live there.
If you feel this role is for you, please email your details to [email protected].