We may also monitor your use of this website. This may include monitoring how many times you visit, which pages you go to, and the originating domain name of a user's internet service provider. This information helps us to build a profile of our users. Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
The data controller of Greysnowpoker is Ioway Internet Gaming Enterprise Limited, 2nd Floor, St Mary's Court, 20 Hill Street, Douglas, Isle of Man IM1 1EU, Registration Number 014369V.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
For any privacy issues or for further information on Greysnowpoker data processing activities please contact the data protection officer of Greysnowpoker: Ioway Internet Gaming Enterprise Limited, 2nd Floor, St Mary's Court, 20 Hill Street, Douglas, Isle of Man IM1 1EU, e-mail [email protected]
HOW CAN I GET IN TOUCH?
If you have specific questions regarding your personal information or how we use it, please contact our Data Protection Officer directly by email at [email protected]
By providing your Personal Information and registering with us or logging on with us when you enter our website, you explicitly consent to the Group processing and disclosing your Personal Information for the purposes.
DIRECT INTERACTION WITH GREYSNOWPOKER
- Your age or birthday
- Your first and last names
- Your e-mail address
- A password and other information to confirm that it is you accessing your account
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM MOBILE DEVICES
Accessing GreySnowPoker from mobile devices such as an iPad, iPhone or other similar devices, allows us to collect mobile device identifiers, including the IP address of the device. GreySnowPoker may create and assign to your mobile device a specific ID that may be similar to an account number. We may also collect the name you associated with the device, device type, telephone number, country, user name, character name, location, email address and any other information you choose to provide.
INFORMATION FROM INQUIRIES
Anytime you request assistance directly from GreySnowPoker or contact the Isle of Man Gaming Commission, we will collect and store the contact information you provide, such as your name and email address, information about your game play or activity, and your user ID number.
- Your mobile device or computer system
- Your MAC address, if applicable
- IP Address and mobile device IDs
- Usage statistics about your interactions with the Service
- This information may be collected with server log files, web log files, mobile-device software development kits, and tracking technologies like browser cookies to collect and analyze certain types of technical information. Some of the cookies placed on your computer are linked to your user ID number(s) and may be used for the following:
- Analyze your usage of our service
- Provide a more personalized experience for the users
- Manage advertising
GreySnowPoker.com and other services use Log Files and tracking technologies to collect and analyze certain types of technical information, such as; IP addresses, device type, device identifiers, browser types, browser language, referring and exit pages, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, game state, the date and time of activity on our websites or games, and other similar information. In some cases, GreySnowPoker.com will associate this information with your user ID number for our internal use. GreySnowPoker.com may employ other technologies including:
- Web beacons
- Tracking pixels, which allow GreySnowPoker.com to advertise more efficiently by excluding our current users from certain promotional messages
- Identifying the source of a new installation or delivering ads to you on other websites
- Local shared objects also known as flash cookies used to help GreySnowPoker.com to prevent fraud
- Links to your profiles on various other social networks
We may collect or receive information from other sources including GreySnowPoker.com users who choose to upload their email contacts, and third-party information providers. This information is used to supplement your profile - primarily to help you and your friends connect. GreySnowPoker.com collects, stores, and uses your information to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. For example, GreySnowPoker.com may use information collected from you in any one or more of the following ways:
- To create your account and allow access to GreySnowPoker.com
- To identify and suggest connections with other GreySnowPoker.com users
- To enable user-to-user communications
- To provide technical support and respond to user inquiries
- To prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities, and enforce our Terms of Service
- To deliver and target advertising
- To notify users of updates
- To provide social game leader boards and promote player achievements
- To solicit input and feedback to improve GreySnowPoker.com products and services and customize your user experience
- To inform users about new products or promotional offers
- To engage in commonly accepted practices, such as contacting you via email with special offers or other similar information
- Manage customer support inquiries
SHARING INFORMATION WITH OTHERS
We will share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Payment processing
- Data analysis
- E-mail delivery
- Hosting services
- Customer service
- Assistance with marketing efforts
All third-party service providers agree to maintain the confidentiality of the information disclosed to them and not use collected information for any purpose other than to provide services on GreySnowPoker.com.
ADVERTISING OF THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
We may share:
- Aggregated information (information about you and other users collectively, but not specifically identifiable to you)
- Anonymous information
- Certain technical information (including IP Addresses, MAC Addresses for mobile devices and mobile device IDs) to develop and deliver targeted advertising on GreySnowPoker.com and on the websites of third parties
Access to GreySnowPoker.com games is not intended for persons under the age of 18, so GreySnowPoker.com will never knowingly collect information from such persons.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF LINKED SITES AND ADVERTISERS
The GreySnowPoker.com website may contain advertisements from companies other than GreySnowPoker.com and may provide a link to their websites. GreySnowPoker.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. If you have any questions about how other websites use your information, you should review their policies and contact them directly.
The player has the right to:
- request access to personal data
- request correction of personal data
- withdraw the consent to the processing of data (e.g. for marketing activities)
- request deletion of personal data
- receive data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability)
- request the restriction of processing personal data
- to object to the processing of personal data
Some of these rights may only apply under certain circumstances as set forth in data protection legislation including the General Data Protection Regulation.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
GreySnowPoker.com have implemented reasonable security measures to protect the security of your information and is committed to the protection of customer information. While GreySnowPoker.com takes reasonable precautions against possible security breaches of our websites and customer databases and records, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure, and GreySnowPoker.com cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur, and therefore, any transmission is at the user's own risk. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe and to log off from your account after use. If your account is hacked, this may lead to unauthorized access of your GreySnowPoker.com account. Carefully keep your account information secure. If you have questions about the security of our websites, please contact our customer support representatives.
FILING A COMPLAINT
If the player is not satisfied with how we handle your personal data, the player is entitled to file a complaint to the competent data protection authority.
CONSENT TO USE OF ELECTRONIC SERVICE PROVIDERS
CONSENT TO SECURITY REVIEW
We understand the importance of information security and the techniques needed to secure information. We store all of the Personal Information we receive directly from you in a password-protected database residing within our secure network behind active state-of-the-art firewall software. We take steps to ensure our subsidiaries, agents affiliates and suppliers also employ adequate levels of security.
Personal Information collected on the Service may be stored and processed in any country in which we or our affiliates, suppliers, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using the Service, you consent to any transfer of information outside of your country (including to third countries which may not have been assessed as having adequate privacy laws). Nevertheless, we take steps to ensure that our affiliates, agents, subsidiaries and suppliers comply with our standards of privacy regardless of their location.
The Service operates "as is" and "as available," without liability of any kind. We are not responsible for events beyond our direct control. Because of the complex and constantly changing nature of our technology and business, we cannot guarantee nor do we represent that there will be error-free performance regarding the privacy of your Personal Information, and we will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages relating to the use or release of Personal Information.
If we should ever file for bankruptcy or be acquired by a third party, merge with a third party, sell all or part of our assets, or otherwise transfer substantially all of our relevant assets to a third party, we are entitled to share the Personal Information and all other information you have provided through the Service to potential and subsequent business.
HOW LONG WILL GREYSNOWPOKER.COM KEEP MY DATA?
We will only retain your information for as long as is reasonably necessary to carry out the purposes outlined above and to satisfy our legal obligations. While you are a customer, we will usually need to retain your information to meet our legal and contractual requirements. However, when you cease using Greysnowpoker.com services, we will normally still retain your personal information for a period of time.
Typically, we will store your personal information for a period of ten years after you cease being a customer of Greysnowpoker.com, beginning at the date your account is closed. There are several reasons which we retain your information, these include:
- To comply with legal obligations under EU/local laws (for example, anti-money laundering regulations, or licensing regulations);
- To establish or defend legal claims (for example negligence claims) which could be made against us.