Terms & Conditions Casino
1 - Agreement
The User should therefore print or retain a copy of this Agreement for future reference. If User clicks on any buttons labelled "I agree" or "I accept" then this means that User has agreed to the terms presented to User (either this Agreement or other terms and conditions of use), which is a legal contract.
If you have opened an account in error, then please do not use the Services and immediately contact GreySnow Casino so that your account can be canceled. Once the User has started to use the Services, the User may only terminate the use and/or account as provided for in this Agreement.
2 - Who We Are
The Services are provided by Ioway Internet Gaming Enterprise Limited, a company incorporated in the Isle of Man under company number 014369V with our place of business at 2nd Floor, St. Mary’s Court, 20 Hill Street, Isle of Man, IM1 1EU. Our gambling operation is regulated by the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission.
3 - Amendments
GreySnow Casino reserves the right to update or modify this Agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice and User will be bound by such amended Agreement within 14 days of it being posted. Therefore, we encourage Users to visit GreySnow Casino regularly and check the terms and conditions contained in the version of the Agreement in force at such time. Copies of previous versions of the Agreement can be obtained by writing to Ioway Internet Gaming Enterprise, 2nd Floor, St. Marys Court, 20 Hill Street, Isle of Man, IM1 1EU or by emailing [email protected] Casino. The User's continued use of the GreySnow Casino site shall be deemed as acceptance of the Amended terms to the Agreement. User may notify GreySnow Casino that User does not agree to the Amendments and User shall be allowed to close User's account without penalty.
4 - Content Updates
In the event of a discrepancy between the English version of any site content or client content, and the corresponding translated content, the English language version shall be the prevailing version. GreySnow Casino may update or modify its website content at any time and may require the User to accept such updates and install them on whatever device is used to access the website. The User agrees that GreySnow Casino may change its content at any time and without notice, and some updates or modifications may affect third-party access to GreySnow Casino and may require additional upgrades from those sites to access GreySnow Casino. User shall have the right to notify GreySnow Casino that User does not agree to the Content Updates and User shall be allowed to close User's account without penalty.
5 – License
Subject to the User's compliance, GreySnow Casino grants a non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable limited license to access GreySnow Casino and use the content for its intended purpose, and for no other purpose.
6 – Account Registration
7 – Equipment & Software
The User provides any equipment and any software needed to connect a device to GreySnow Casino, and the User is responsible for any fees, or cost, including internet access fees or mobile fees the user is assessed for using GreySnow Casino.
8 – Restrictions of use
- Users may not access or register an account on GreySnow Casino if they have not attained the age of eighteen (18) years
- Users shall monitor their account and insure that persons under the age of 18 years do not access the account and the User accepts full responsibility for unauthorized access
- Users shall not access GreySnow Casino from the account of another user and the valid User assumes all responsibility for misuse of account access
- A valid User account may not be transferred to another User
- The User is responsible for any use of credit cards, or other payment device in connection with the users account
- A User may not create an account using false information
- A User may be denied opening an account on GreySnow Casino if the User was previously removed or banned from GreySnow Casino
- The User agrees not to engage in any illegal activity
- A User may not solicit others on the GreySnow Casino for any commercial purpose
- The User may not engage in any act deemed by GreySnow Casino to conflict with the intent of use of the website and it services
- The User agrees not submit a false report concerning any matter or experience while accessing GreySnow Casino
- The User shall not interfere with the normal functions of GreySnow Casino website in any manner
Without prejudice to any other rights, if User breaches in whole or in part any provision contained herein, GreySnow Casino reserves the right to take such action as it sees fit, including terminating this Agreement or any other agreement in place with the User, immediately blocking the User's access to GreySnow Casino, terminating such User's account on GreySnow Casino, seizing all monies held in the User's account on GreySnow Casino and/or taking legal action against such User.
9 – Security and Your Account
Having established a valid account on GreySnow Casino, the User assumes all access responsibility and accountability, including financial responsibility and the following applies:
- The User shall not share their login information with any other person
- If any User suspects their account information is compromised by another, the User takes full responsibility for such access and shall take steps to modify the User information, including but not limited to logon information
- GreySnow Casino reserves the right to deny a user name if such name already exists, or conflicts with any third-party license agreement, or is owned by another person or entity
- A User may not access GreySnow Casino in any manner deemed to be illegal with respect to the Laws of the Iowa Tribe of Oklahoma, the Isle of Man or any other applicable law
- The User shall not post or engage in otherwise objectionable conversation or disseminate objectionable information as deemed by GreySnow Casino and shall not engage in activity that may be considered abusive, threatening, obscene, or racially or sexually overt
- The User shall not transmit unauthorized communications through GreySnow Casino including junk mail, spam, chain letters, malware, spyware, downloadable items, or links to other websites in conflict with the provision immediately above
- The User use shall not use unauthorized third-party software to collect information from GreySnow Casino or from other authorized Users of GreySnow Casino
- The User shall not employ any device or process, or take any action that creates any unreasonable or disproportionate traffic on GreySnow Casino
- The User agrees not to attempt to siphon or obtain source code or any other intellectual property of GreySnow Casino
The User agrees to honor GreySnow Casino copyrights and trademarks and not use, copy or distribute GreySnow Casino content
10 – Game Rules
Rules for each game at GreySnow Casino can be read by clicking on the “?” icon (a question mark), located at the bottom-left of the game screen.
11 – Account Limits & Betting Limits
Account Deposit limits are the maximum amount the User may deposit to User's GreySnow Casino account within a specified time frame. User may see the deposit limits for each deposit method once User has clicked on the specific deposit option on the 'Deposit Funds' page, located under 'Account'.
The maximum amount any User can win in a single day, regardless of stake, is $10,000USD with the exception being winnings from a Jackpot machine.
The maximum amount any User can win through bonuses or free spins and/or bonus spins before a deposit has been made is $50USD or the equivalent. In order for the User to withdraw the amount a minimum deposit must be made and wagering requirements must be met.
The betting limits for each game offered by GreySnow Casino are displayed within the game screen.
12 – Bonuses
The term “bonus” covers GreySnow Casino promotional offers, including (but not limited to) free bets, risk-free bets, bonus spins, deposit bonuses, reload bonuses and welcome offers. Bonuses usually have a wagering requirement, expressed as a multiple of the bonus amount, which must be wagered during a pre-determined time frame in order for a bonus to be awarded. If the wagering requirement has been met becomes within the allotted timeframe, the bonus money becomes eligible for withdrawal. Only bets placed during bonus periods are considered wagers that count towards wagering requirements. Consult the terms and conditions specific to each particular bonus offer for details about wagering requirements and bonus time frames.
The following conditions apply to all GreySnowPoker.com casino bonuses:
- GreySnow Casino bonus offers are limited to one per player. Specifically: a bonus may be claimed only once per IP address, once per household, once per shared location (school, office, etc.)
- Unless stated otherwise, a max wager restriction of $7 per bet or $0.50 per bet line is in effect. Disregarding this restriction may result of forfeiture of any winnings and bonus awards as well as account closure.
- GreySnow Casino reserves the right to take action to rectify any abuse of any of its bonus offers, either by making the player ineligible for current and future bonuses, or by terminating the player’s account. Examples of bonus abuse, which occurs when a User deliberately attempts to exploit a bonus offer, include, but are not limited to:
- Significantly decreasing the amount wagered in order to clear a bonus
- Placing zero risk bets, equal betting or hedge betting
- Using a betting system that allows User to place even money bets
- GreySnow Casino reserves the right to suspend the account of any player suspected of bonus abuse until an investigation has been conducted by its security department. Any investigation conducted by GreySnow Poker shall be deemed final and binding.
- GreySnow Casino reserves the right to modify its bonus offers at any time.
- By withdrawing during a period where you, the User, are eligible for a deposit bonus, you make yourself ineligible for the relevant deposit bonus.
- Example: you withdraw $50 after a deposit bonus period has been activated. If you deposit during the deposit bonus period, you will not be eligible for the deposit bonus.
13 – Malfunction & Server Crash Policy
GreySnow Casino, its licensors and/or suppliers are not liable for lagging, server disruptions, downtime or any technical or political disturbance to game play. Any requests for refunds due to server malfunction will be awarded at the sole discretion of GreySnow Casino management.
GreySnow Casino, its licensors and/or suppliers accept no liability for losses or damages which are alleged or deemed to have arisen out of, or in connection with GreySnow Casino or its content, including and without limitation to:
- Errors or omissions in content;
- Communication or lines failures;
- Loss or corruption of data/
- Interruptions or delays in operation or transmission;
- Any misuse of the Site or its content
All wagers are void in the event of a casino malfunction. If a system failure prevents User from completing a wager, GreySnow Casino will refund the amount of the wager to the User’s account.
. 14 – Monitoring User Content
15 – Inactive Accounts
If an account is not used for 12 months and has available funds, GreySnow Casino will attempt to reach out to the player informing them the funds can be used or withdrawn. If no response is made from the player within 30 days, GreySnow Casino will then remove the balance and close the player's account.
16 - Disputes
The User accepts that the historical data of each game shall be as recorded on the Iowa Tribe of Oklahoma's servers, located in Perkins, Oklahoma. In the event of a discrepancy between the game outcome displayed on your computer and the game records on the Iowa Tribe of Oklahoma's servers, the latter shall prevail.
If a User wishes to make a complaint, please contact Customer Support or email [email protected] Should any dispute not be resolved to your satisfaction you can contact the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission (GSC) at [email protected]
17 – Customer Support Policy
We are proud to have a conscientious and dedicated service team working for the User. Our support team is ready to answer queries 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The User may contact GreySnow Casino at any time via email at [email protected] In such emails, the User should include as much information as possible about questions or concerns. If the User receives and error message or has a technical problem, a screenshot of the problem attached to the email will help streamline solutions for the User.
18 – Customer Complaints Handling Policy (the User is referred to as “You” in this Policy)
Our complaints process is designed to encourage the fast and efficient resolution of your issue at the first point of contact. While we will always aim to provide you with excellent customer service, we recognize that you may wish to express dissatisfaction with our products, services, staff or procedures.
During the course of your complaint, we will aim to tailor any proposed resolutions to provide a fair and reasonable outcome to all parties involved. Once accepted, we will aim to deliver our mutually agreed resolution to you within 10 business days, or 2 business days where the complaint is urgent.
Please follow the steps below to raise and escalate your complaint. In the event that you require assistance with making a complaint, our staff at each stage of the process will be more than happy to assist.
Step 1: First contact To begin any complaint, please contact [email protected]greysnowpoker.casino First contacts will be addressed by a Customer Service Representative (CSR) within 24-48 hours or as soon as possible. A CSR is empowered to resolve complex issues and first level complaints and make fair and reasonable customer service decisions.
Step 2: Escalating your complaint If a CSR is not able resolve a complaint, they can escalate it to a Customer Service Manager (CSM). The CSM will review the dispute and attempt to resolve the complaint.
Step 3: Referral to Management If a CSM is unable to resolve a complaint to your satisfaction, you can request that they provide you with a referral to Management. A member of Management will contact you within 1 working day of receiving the referral to acknowledge your complaint. A response to your complaint will be provided to you within 2 working days of your complaint being lodged with Management. We aim to resolve all complaints within 5 business days from the date of initial contact. Complex problems will be resolved within 15 business days. We will contact you directly to advise and discuss a new timeframe in the event that a resolution may fall outside these timeframes.
Step 4: Further options If you are not satisfied with our handling of your complaint and you have escalated this within GreySnow Casino, as a last resort you may seek complaint mediation or further assistance from the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission (GSC) at [email protected]r instructions on how to file a complaint, visit: https://www.gov.im/categories/business-and-industries/gambling-and-e-gaming/iom-gambling-supervision-commission-complaints-form/
19 – Responsible Gaming
We offer Users a variety of functions and services to control their gaming practices.
We offer "self-exclusion" options which can be implemented by contacting customer support or directly from ‘Set Limits’ in the accounts section then clicking on ‘Self Exclusion’. An email to support stating the self-exclusion duration will take effect from the time a customer support agent responds and notifies the User of the change in their account. Typically, if operations are of a normal nature, such requests will take 24-48 hours to be initiated. Self-exclusion durations are from 6 months to 3 years.
We offer "deposit limits" function for Users within the client by clicking ‘Set Limits’ from the accounts section, then clicking on ‘Limits’. User can set a maximum amount they the can deposit on their account within specified time periods of their choice.
We offer ‘time out” options which can be accessed via ‘Set Limits’ from the accounts section, then clicking on ‘Timeout’. Time outs are shorter in duration than self exclusions and range from 24 hours to 2 months. Note, that we reserve the right to inform any affiliate that possesses the Users email details of their self-exclusion so that the affiliate may also cease all marketing emails accordingly. Permanent self-exclusion is available and, like all other forms of self-restriction on GreySnow Casino, is irreversible once confirmed.
We will also endeavor to find any new accounts that the User may create and close them accordingly. Permanent self-exclusion can be undertaken through your Account or by contacting customer support.
The User can view full details of our responsible gaming policy here.
20 – Anti-Money Laundering
As part of our licensing agreement and in compliance with anti-money laundering legislation, Users need to be aware they may be required to produce personal documentation (such as Government issued ID, bank statements and utility bills) upon request in order for their transaction to be processed. To that extent, the Users use of or access to GreySnow Casino is conditional upon allowing us to perform independent verification checks which may require the disclosure of the Users details to third parties for these purposes only. We may also ask the User to provide details of the source of any funds, source of wealth, and/or verification of the ultimate beneficial ownership of any corporate body (if relevant) and to provide certified and/or notarised copies of their evidence of identity or other documents. This allows GreySnow Casino to help protect the Users and prevent GreySnow Casino from being used as a vehicle for money laundering or fraud.
Until the User has established a pattern of usage or until we have conducted our security and/or verification checks we may limit or restrict the Services made available to the User and/or may limit the value of your transactions.
If you do not provide the verification information we require then we may suspend and/or terminate your Account. Similarly, if we believe your Account is being misused (either by yourself or is being used by third parties) then we may suspend and/or terminate your Account. Additionally, we may be required by money laundering regulations to suspend your Account and/or to block any funds transfers or payments to you. If this happens then we may be prohibited by law from giving you an explanation pending clearance or other instructions from the relevant authorities.
21 – Breach of Agreement
If GreySnow Casino fails to comply with this Agreement then it will be responsible for loss or damage User suffers which is a foreseeable result of our breach of this Agreement or our negligence, but GreySnow Casino is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of our breach or if they were contemplated by both of us at the time we entered into this agreement.
GreySnow Casino does not in any way exclude or limit its liability for:
- Death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- Any other matter for which it would be illegal for GreySnow Casino to exclude or attempt to exclude or limit our liability. GreySnow Casino does exclude liability to the extent permitted by law for:
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue; or
- Any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage, even where the likelihood of this has been communicated to us.
Without prejudice to any other rights, if a User breaches in whole or in part any provision contained herein, GreySnow Casino or any other Company which provides Services to the User reserves the right to take such action as it sees fit, including terminating this Agreement or any other agreement in place with the User, immediately blocking the User's access to GreySnow Casino or to any other service offered by GreySnow Casino, terminating such User's account on GreySnow Casino, seizing all monies held in the User's account and/or taking legal action against such User.
User agrees to fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless GreySnow Casino, Ioway Internet Gaming Enterprise Limited, and their shareholders, directors and employees from and against all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees and any other charges whatsoever, howsoever caused, that may arise as a result of:
- User's breach of this Agreement, in whole or in part;
- violation by User of any law or any third-party rights; and
- use by you or use by any other person accessing GreySnow Casino using User's Login Credentials, whether this use is undertaken with your authorization or not.
22 – Unacceptable, Illegal and Fraudulent Use
Any of the following will be considered unacceptable use which GreySnow Casino reserves the right to regard as a material breach of this Agreement incapable of remedy:
Introduction of any viruses, Trojans, malware and anything similar or related into our systems or those of any other players using the Services;
Interfering in any way with or affecting the performance or availability of the Website or Services;
Excessive and/or unwarranted communications either between other players, to us or via our systems to third parties; and
Any threats, abusive language, pornography and any communications the content of which are illegal. Any of the following will be considered an illegal or prohibited activity and are therefore not permitted under any circumstances:
Use of any external assistance, whether another person or any software/technology;
Acting in concert, collusion, or in a syndicate with anyone or anything else;
The circumvention of our security technology, procedures and policies;
Use of any information or access to any systems gained illegally, by deception or otherwise which gives you an unfair or sole advantage; and
The exploitation of a loophole, failing or fault in our systems or any other services which make up the Services which gives you an unfair or sole advantage. Any of the following will be considered fraudulent activity and may lead to criminal prosecution:
Unjustified charge-backs and use of funds not belonging to User;
Use of stolen and/or cloned bank cards;
Withdrawal of funds from a bank account from which User is not authorized to withdraw;
The provision of false and/or misleading information; and
Any act by User which is illegal, made in bad faith or which is fraudulent. If we suspect or have evidence of any of the above-mentioned acts or events, then GreySnow Casino reserves the right to:
Regard the same as a Breach of Agreement;
Notify the relevant enforcement authorities and credit reference agencies, providing them with full details; and
Consider the same a material breach of this Agreement incapable of remedy. If User suspects or knows that another person may be participating in or furthering any of the above then User must inform GreySnow Casino immediately, providing GreySnow Casino with such information as is reasonably required.
If GreySnow Casino suspects that User is in contravention of this section then User will promptly and diligently provide GreySnow Casino with all the information requested and User must co-operate fully in the investigations undertaken by GreySnow Casino and by any investigators appointed by GreySnow Casino.
User may not use the Services if User is an officer, employee or otherwise associated with GreySnow Casino, which includes any member of User's immediate family and/or partners.
23 – Consent to Our Terms
By clicking the "I Agree" button as part of using the Software (as defined below), the User consents to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, including:
- Our Casino Rules
- The Real Money Processing and Currency Exchange terms and conditions (as each may be updated or modified from time to time in accordance with the provisions therein)
- The English language version of this Agreement shall be the prevailing version in the event of any discrepancy between any translated versions of this Agreement